- Groundwater Pumping Study – 2015
- SVRP Aquifer Pumping Effects Spreadsheet
- Spreadsheet Explanation – Once you open the file, click Slide Show or press F5 to begin the presentation.
- Irrigation History in the Rathdrum Prairie and Spokane Valley – 2015
- Supporting Data: Spreadsheets and Shapefiles -2011
- Water budgets for Coeur d’Alene Lake, Idaho, water years 2000-2005. – Maupin and Weakland – 2009
- Spokane Valley-Rathdrum Prairie Response Functions (IWRRI) – 2008
- Hydrogeologic Framework and Surface Water Leakage Studies in the Southern SVRP Aquifer – Grader, Nimmer, and Ralston – 2008
- Visualizing Groundwater and Surface Water Interactions in the Spokane Valley-Rathdrum Prairie – 2008
- Well Location Criteria – Ralston Hydrologic Services, Inc. – 2008
- Evaluation of Existing Gravity Observations in the Rathdrum Spokane Aquifer – Sprenke – 2006
- Gravity Acquisition and Depth to Basement Modeling of the Spokane Valley and Rathdrum Prairie Aquifer – Oldow and Sprenke – 2006
- Hydrologic Investigation and Groundwater-Flow Model of the Spokane Valley-Rathdrum Prairie Aquifer – 2005
- Rathdrum Spokane Aquifer Study – 2004
Spatial Information & Model Data
Committee Meeting Documents
The Management Advisory Committee was composed of officials from the three cooperating agencies. Their role was to guide the study for the long-term, effective water management of the Spokane Valley-Rathdrum Prairie aquifer.
Involved stakeholders interested in lending support to the project participated on the Policy Advisory Committee. This committee was designed to deal with non-technical issues related to water management, water use, and policy decisions.
The Technical Advisory Committee was composed of technical subject-matter experts (hydrogeologists, hydrologists, and modelers) who had direct experience working in the Spokane Valley or Rathdrum Prairie aquifer or surface water drainages. This committee provided technical expertise when specific technical issues arose.