Board’s bank forms:
- Application to Sell or Lease a Water Right to the Water Supply Bank – Use this form to place a water right into the Board’s bank.
- Application to Rent Water from the Water Supply Bank – Use this form to request the use of a water right in the Board’s bank.
- Lessor Designation Form – Use this form to specify a singular point of contact for a lease, when multiple parties hold title to a water proposed for lease.
- Request to Release a Water Right from the Water Supply Bank – Use this form to request the early withdrawal of a water right from the Board’s bank.
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification – Use this form to provide the State of Idaho with tax information, so that we may remit rental payments to a water right lessor.
Rental Pool forms:
Please visit the Water Supply Bank Administration page for links to rental pool forms.
The Water Supply Bank operates year round. However, administrative activity is least active during summer months when IDWR staffing resources are reallocated to other priority activities of the Department. Seasonal objectives dictate programmatic priorities—lease applications are most actively processed during fall months while rental applications are prioritized for processing during winter and spring.
On the Water Supply Bank Calendar, the priority level color bars represent the dedication of staffing resources to a process. High priority signifies that significant staffing resources are dedicated to a process while Standard priority indicates limited staffing resources are dedicated to a process.