August 2, 2021: The Idaho Department of Water Resources mailed Director’s Reports for claims filed in the Palouse River Basin Adjudication. You can search for your recommendation and other water right recommendations in your area using IDWR’s search tool. Claimants have until January 10, 2022, to review recommendations and file any objections.
Director’s Report Mailing Documents
- Director’s Letter (PRBA)
- Notice of Filing Directors Report for Basin 87 Water Rights
- General Provisions
- Notice of Filing Federal Reserved Water Rights for Basin 87
- List of Federal Reserved Water Right Claims for Basin 87
June 25, 2021: Deadline to submit your completed Notice of Error reply form in connection with Preliminary Recommendation for PRBA (B87). Forms must be submitted by this date to ensure IDWR has sufficient time to address question before the Director’s Report is Issued.
April 16, 2021: IDWR mailed the preliminary recommendations for claims filed in the PRBA.
May 22, 2020: IDWR mailed second round service to owners of land within IDWR’s Administrative Basin 87 to which a recorded water right might be appurtenant. The deadline to file claims to non-deferrable water rights in connection with Second Round service without a late fee is August 31, 2020.
August 30, 2019: Deadline to file claims to non-deferrable water rights in the PRBA without a late fee.
August 31, 2020: Deadline to file claims to non-deferrable water rights in connection with Second Round service without a late fee.
- Second Round Service of Commencement Notice – PRBA Basin 87 – May 22, 2020
- Commencement Order for the Palouse River Basin Adjudication – March 1, 2017
- Memorandum Decision on Petition to Commence Palouse River Basin Adjudication – March 1, 2017
- Order Establishing Procedures for the Adjudication of De Minimis Domestic and Stockwater Claims in the Palouse River Basin Adjudication – March 1, 2017
- Notice of Filing Petition to Commence General Adjudication of Water Rights in the Palouse River Basin Water System – December 2, 2016
- News Release 2016-17: State of Idaho files petition to launch Palouse River Basin Adjudication – October 7, 2016
- Order Setting Commencement Hearing and Procedures for Hearing – October 5, 2016
- Petition to Commence Palouse River Basin Adjudication – October 3, 2016
- Palouse River Basin Adjudication meeting document – March 30, 2016
- Palouse River Basin map – March 30, 2016
- News Release 2016-05: Second Phase of the Northern Idaho Adjudications Begins with a Series of Town Hall Meetings Planned – March 9, 2016