Public informational meetings to discuss a proposal to adjudicate the water rights in the Bear River Basin were held on November 12 and 13, 2014. If commenced, the adjudication will include both surface water and groundwater rights in those portions of Bannock, Bear Lake, Caribou, Cassia, Franklin, Oneida, and Power Counties within the Bear River Basin.
- Order Setting Commencement Hearing and Procedures for Hearing – November 25, 2020
- Petition to Commence Bear River Basin Adjudication – November 20, 2020
- Bear River Basin Adjudication Handout for November 12-13, 2014 Meetings
- Notice of Informational Meetings – November 12 & 13, 2014
- Map of proposed adjudication area