- Roster of Attendance: Public Meeting – April 05, 2022
- Overview Presentation: Public Meeting – April 05, 2022
- 37.03.04 Strawman Drilling for Geothermal Resources Rules (DRAFT) – March 21, 2022
- 37.03.04 Prospective Analysis Document – February 1, 2022
- 37.03.04 Rulemaking Recommendation Memo – January 18, 2022
Comments may be sent by email or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
IDWR Rules Review Officer
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720
When submitting comments, please cite the docket number or IDAPA rule chapter to which your remarks apply. Please be aware that your comments will become part of the public rulemaking record, and may be published to IDWR’s webpage.
Reducing or restricting the use of surface or groundwater based on priority date.
A request from a water right holder for the administration of water rights under the prior appropriation doctrine. See IDAPA 37.03.11 for more detail.
A document submitted by a junior-priority groundwater right holder and approved by the Director (as provided in Rule 043) that identifies actions and measures to prevent, or compensate holders of senior-priority water rights for, material injury caused by the diversion and use of water by the junior-priority groundwater rights holders within an area having a common groundwater supply. See IDAPA 37.03.11 for more detail.
Statutes & Rules
Listed below are legal considerations regarding water rights, irrigation, and floodplain management in Idaho.
- Title 42: Irrigation and Drainage — Water Rights and Reclamation
- Title 43: Irrigation Districts
- Title 46, Chapter 10: State Disaster Preparedness Act