Official Government Website

Certified Water Right Examiner Certification


Certified water right examiners must be either a licensed professional engineer or a geologist who is registered in the state of Idaho. Only an IDWR-approved certified examiner can file Beneficial Use Field Reports. If you are interested in becoming a certified Idaho Water Right Examiner:
  1. Review the statues and rules.
  2. Complete the Certified Water Rights Examiner Application.
  3. Submit the application to IDWR along with the application fee.
ver: 3.5.1a | last updated:
Jump back to top of page button