Water Project Loans
The Idaho Water Resource Board’s financial program assists in the development of the state’s water resources through the construction of water projects.
Projects eligible for financing include new construction or rehabilitation of existing water projects. For a complete list of projects eligible for financing, please visit the Financial Program Overview page.
- Loan Program Guidelines
- Sample Loan Application
- Application for Financial Assistance for Potable Water System Construction Project
- Application for Financial Assistance for Non-Potable Water System Construction Project
- Financial Ratios Worksheet (non-calculating)
- Financial Ratios Worksheet (calculating)
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Flood Management Grants
IWRB provides financial assistance on a competitive statewide basis to flood control districts, drainage districts, irrigation districts, canal companies, municipalities, counties, and other public entities interested in pursuing flood damaged stream channel repair, stream channel improvement, flood risk reduction, and flood prevention projects.
Pursuing flood damage repair and improvement projects can help prevent or reduce flood damage in Idaho’s streams and rivers. To be considered for grant funding, entities must provide evidence of flood damage or evidence of conditions that create the risk of flooding in a stream channel, and submit a funding request document outlining the proposed repairs and/or improvements to the stream channel.