Stream Channel Protection Program Forms
Stream Channel Alteration Permit Forms
Recreational Mining Permit Forms
NOTICE: By submitting a signed authorization permit, the applicant certifies that they have read the documents below and that they agree to comply with all requirements.
- 2019 IDWR Recreational Mining Program Instructions
- Requirements for April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020
- 2019 Idaho Recreational Mining Authorization (Letter Permit)
- Permit authorizing an individual to alter a stream channel by recreational mining excluding the South Fork Clearwater River and McCoy Creek Drainage.
- South Fork Clearwater River (SFCR)
2019 SFCR Special Supplement submissions expired on May 31, 2019, and IDWR is no longer accepting the 2019 SFCR Special Supplements. This link to the 2019 SFCR Special Supplement form is for informational purposes only.
For mining activity on the South Fork Clearwater River, use:
- McCoy Creek Drainage (South Fork Snake Basin)
For mining activity on the McCoy Creek Drainage, use:
- Mores Creek, Grimes Creek, Elk Creek, and tributaries (Boise Basin)
For mining activity on Mores Creek, Grimes Creek, Elk Creek, and tributaries, use:
- Invasive Species Information